ICT Systems & Strategy Coordinator – NSW
ICT Systems & Strategy Coordinator – NSW
Apply at: https://aurorafoundation.com.au/about-us/join-our-team/join-the-aurora-team/
About the role
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders (such as developers and IT support services) to understand and analyse ICT change management requirements.
- Design and manage organisational ICT change including stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Actively participate in organisational working groups and committees to provide guidance on relevant plans and activities.
- Develop, implement and report on project plans including a budget for each ICT development / change initiative.
- Analyse and control change-related risk.
User Training & Support
- As the key internal knowledge holder on M365, maintain an up-to-date knowledge of relevant M365 developments, changes and issues and proactively communicate with staff.
- Regularly consult with internal users for satisfaction with ICT services and training needs.
- Design basic end user training to ensure the effectiveness of change initiatives and increase user capability.
- Develop end user training tools and documentation.
- Provide onboarding training for new internal users.
- Provide responsive high-level day-to-day support to users to troubleshoot M365 functionality and integration issues and enhance expertise.
- Triage requests for external ICT support.
- Analyse requests for support and ticketing to external IT provider to identify trends and make recommendations for improvements and changes.
- Develop and implement a suite of ICT policies and procedures.
- Contribute to organisational risk management by analysing ICT risks and designing appropriate controls.
- Monitor and report on internal compliance with ICT policy and risk control measures.
- Contribute to the review of external ICT providers.
- Comply with the National Child Safety Policy, Code of Conduct and Procedures.
- Champion the rights of children and young people within the organization to drive a culture focused on child safety and protection.
- Maintain confidentiality around data and information relating to the children and young people participating in our programs.
- If relevant to your role, provide a welcoming and safe environment for children and young people.
- If relevant to your role, provide adequate care and supervision of children and young people in your charge.
- Maintain positive and safe interactions with children and young people.
- Act as a positive role model for children and young people.
- Report any suspicions, concerns, allegations or disclosures of alleged abuse to the relevant manager
- Work collaboratively with team members to contribute broadly to the achievement of Aurora objectives.
- Participate in organisational and team planning initiatives.
- Provide regular reporting as required.
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and for that of others in the workplace by working in accordance with legislative requirements and Aurora’s policies and procedures.
- Undertake other responsibilities and duties within the scope of this role, as directed.
- Ability to apply understandings of Indigenous histories, cultures, and the issues facing Indigenous people in Australia meeting their aspirations for their communities and families and possess the intention to strengthen this competency.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Indigenous people and stakeholders and possess the intention to strengthen this skill.
- Expertise in the Microsoft 365 suite, particularly MS Dynamics and SharePoint with demonstrated proficiency in gaining expertise in new software applications.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding business needs and identifying appropriate ICT solutions.
- Demonstrated track record in managing small to medium projects.
- Experience in coordinating organisation-wide change management processes
- Demonstrated track record of designing and facilitating training for ICT systems
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- A disciplined, methodical approach to work.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant areas such as computer science.
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of ICT systems.
- Willingness to obtain a Working With Children Check.
- Satisfactory national police check.