ACT Health in conjunction with the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) sponsors two Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Enrolled Nursing Scholarships. New...
Aunty Pamela Mam Indigenous Nursing Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support to a deserving Indigenous undergraduate student who is commencing in the Bachelor of Nursing at Griffith University. Maximum value is $6,000 payable in instalments. ATSICHS will also sponsor attendance at one CATSINAM conference.
Unknown - check with provider
How to apply
Externally managed. Apply at https://www.griffith.edu.au/scholarships/scholarship-listings/aunty-pamela-mam-indigenous-nursing-scholarship
- be an Australian citizen;
- be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage;
- be a first-year commencing student;
- have applied for or be intending to enrol full-time in Griffith’s Bachelor of Nursing program in Trimester 1 2022.
How to Apply
- Community involvement: Outline your involvement in the local community;
- Scholarship benefit: detail how this scholarship will support you during your nursing studies and the extent to which the scholarship would make an impact on your life.
- your potential to significantly benefit from this scholarship and how it will strengthen your development and further your skills and career;
- how you will contribute to the development and diversity of our Indigenous community;
- how you intend to work toward or build on a sustainable career path.