Chief Executive Women (CEW) & Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation Scholarship
In 2022, applicants are requested to select a course, delivered either face-to-face or online, offered by Harvard Kennedy School. You must meet the eligibility requirements and demonstrate why you have chosen the course and how it will benefit you in your current and future roles.
Inclusions and obligations:
- CEW & RSIEF will cover the cost of tuition fees (and a travel allowance if required) for the duration of the course, up to a total of AU$15,000;
- It is up to the candidate to select a course from the HKS program;
- The candidate must choose a course that completes within 18 months from October 2022;
- The recipient(s) will be required to write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at RSIEF and CEW events.
- On completion of the course, the recipient(s) will become a member of the CEW and Roberta Sykes alumni communities.
How to apply
Internally managed. Fill our online form at https://aurorafoundation.com.au/our-work/indigenous-pathways-portal/scholarships/chief-executive-women-cew-roberta-sykes-indigenous-education-foundation-scholarship/
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
- Mid-level to senior managers (i.e. CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO);
- 5 or more years experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers;
- 2 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and people leadership);
- Australian citizen or resident;
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.