The Aurora Education Foundation is pleased to be able to offer one full scholarship for an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander student or graduate to parti...
Chief Executive Women (CEW) & Roberta Sykes Indigenous Education Foundation Scholarship
In 2021, applicants are invited to find a course within the HKS online offering. You must meet the eligibility requirements and demonstrate why you have chosen the course and how it will benefit you in your current and future roles.
Inclusions and obligations:
- CEW & RSIEF will cover the full cost of tuition fees for the duration of the course;
- The tuition fees can cost up to AU$15,000;
- It is up to the candidate to select a course from the HKS online program;
- The candidate must choose a course that starts after July 2021;
- The successful candidate must write a report about her scholarship experience and may be asked to speak at RISEF and CEW events.
How to apply
Internally managed. Fill our online form at https://aurorafoundation.com.au/our-work/indigenous-pathways-portal/scholarships/chief-executive-women-cew-roberta-sykes-indigenous-education-foundation-scholarship/
We are looking for middle and senior women managers across not-for-profit, government and corporate sectors with more than 5 years experience managing people and budgets.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the minimum selection criteria:
Mid-level to senior managers (i.e. CEO, or no more than 3 levels down from CEO);
5 or more years experience managing teams of 5 or more people, including managers;
2 or more years general management experience (i.e. business unit, line or functional management incorporating key responsibilities such as P&L management, strategic planning and people leadership);
Australian citizen or resident;
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.