The NSW Department of Planning and Environment provides strategic planning, policy, development assessment and compliance support to the Minister. Our role is t...
Department of Planning and Environment Indigenous Scholarship
The DPIE Scholarship was established with the intention of increasing the Indigenous workforce in planning and environment services.
The purpose is to increase the number of Indigenous people working in planning and public spaces, to ensure future planning work integrates the social, cultural and economic impacts to Aboriginal communities.
Recipients must have completed the NSW HSC (or interstate equivalent) or International Baccalaureate either:
- in the year prior to commencing study at UNSW
- in the previous two years prior to commencing at UNSW, provided no tertiary study was undertaken during this period.
Single Degrees: Recipients must be commencing full time undergraduate study in the following discipline:
- Bachelor of City Planning
- Bachelor of Construction Management and Property
- Bachelor of Environmental Management
- Bachelor of Computational Design
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) (Environ)
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
Applicants will be selected on:
- Personal qualities for example involvement and achievement in school and community activities, hobbies, strong leadership and communication skills;
- academic merit