The QIC Indigenous Tertiary Scholarship is to support Indigenous students studying an undergraduate degree at Griffith University. QIC believe in diversity of t...
Double Degree Science Medicine Diversity Scholarship
Established in 2010 by the Faculty of Science, the Scholarship, valued at $6,000, supports Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students enrolled in the Double Degree Medicine Program.
How to apply
Externally managed. Apply at https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/d/double-degree-science-medicine-diversity-scholarship.html
- be an Australian citizen
- identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander as defined in the University of Sydney’s Confirmation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Identity Policy 2015
- have received your offer of admission through the Gadigal Program
- have completed between 48 and 60 credit points in their Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Medicine (BSc/MD) with a current Annual Average Mark (AAM) of 65 or above
- be enrolled in full-time study and proceeding on to your second year of study in your Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Medicine (BSc/MD).
How to Apply
No application is required, as eligible candidates will be automatically considered. The successful candidate will be informed by email by end January.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the nomination of the Dean of Science and the Dean of the Sydney Medical School, or their nominated delegates.