Griffith BusinessPLUS First Peoples Scholarship
Applications are encouraged from school and non-school leaver candidates.
Maximum value (paid in instalments):
- $15,000 for a single degree;
- $20,000 for a double degree (hosted by GBS).
How to apply
Externally managed. Apply at https://www.griffith.edu.au/scholarships/scholarship-listings/griffith-businessplus-first-peoples-scholarship
- be an Australian citizen of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent;
- be applying for university study for the first time;
- be applying for admission to, and commence study in, an undergraduate degree hosted by GBS;
- not be in receipt of any other scholarship or bursary funded by GBS;
- provide proof of Confirmation of Aboriginality and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage (note: a letter of confirmation is usually obtained from an incorporated Indigenous organisation and stamped with their common seal.
How to Apply
- Secondary education history;
- Program preferences.
- Leadership and community
- Personal statements:
- Scholarship benefit: outline how the scholarship would benefit your studies at university and support your aspiration for a career in business, finance or commerce. The statement should reflect the benefits of the Griffith BusinessPLUS program;
- Experience: detail any recent academic achievements and/or work history.
- Other: proof of confirmation of Aboriginality and/or Torres Strait Islander heritage. A letter of confirmation is usually obtained from an incorporated Indigenous organisation and stamped with their common seal.