Honeywell Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Indigenous Participation Program (IPP)
All applicants must be:
Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander; and
Studying an engineering degree at university.
How to Apply
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Current University and degree details
- A short (200-500) word statement about yourself and how the scholarship will benefit you.
- Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander status (see Further Information for more details).
To be eligible for this Scholarship it is necessary to confirm an individual’s status as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person. Details relating to acceptable evidence is outlined below.
A person may confirm Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander identity through:
- A letter stamped with the common seal and signed by the chairperson of an Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander Land Council, in whose area the person lives or has previously lived; or
- A letter stamped with the common seal and signed by a delegate of an incorporated Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander organisation, such as the Aboriginal Medical Service or an Aboriginal Legal Service.
The individual is responsible for confirming their own Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander identity. If an individual is unable to obtain either of the above materials, applicants can contact the Honeywell representative as soon as possible.