The Indigenous Time at Sea Scholarship offers Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander university students the opportunity to join voyages of RV Investigator.
The Perth Airport Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Scholarship
Perth Airport Pty Ltd, owner and operator of Perth Airport will be offering one scholarship valued at up to $20,000 each to 1st year Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students undertaking an Undergraduate degree in an eligible course listed below. The Perth Airport Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Scholarship was established in 2010 when Perth Airport entered into a partnership with ECU to provide financial support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students. A payment of $2,500 is made each semester (or pro rata for part time study) for the duration of the course up to 4 years (480 credit points).
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander;
- be enrolled in 1st year of course in an eligible Bachelor degree at ECU;
- have and maintain an academic progression status of GREEN; and
- not be in receipt of another scholarship that is $1,500 or greater per semester.
How to Apply
CV + Personal statement of 500 words addressing:
- What do you hope to achieve upon completion of your studies and how would the Perth Airport Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Scholarship help you achieve these goals?
- Describe how you will apply your skills in the Noongar community.
- Bachelor of Commerce W23
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Psychology W75
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Tourism Management K93
- Bachelor of Laws V72 and Y11
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Commerce W28
- Bachelor of Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations Y99
- Bachelor of Health Science K97 (Major in Occupational Safety and Health MAAAHW)
- Bachelor of Technology (Aeronautical) Y73
- Bachelor of Aviation K99
- Bachelor of Science (Cyber Security)