Essential Energy is a NSW Government-owned corporation, with responsibility for building, operating and maintaining Australia’s largest electricity network. T...
The University of Sydney Inspired by Business Gadigal Scholarship
The scholarship is valued at $10,000 per year for up to four years.
Unknown - check with provider
How to apply
Externally managed. Apply at https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/a/inspired-business-gadigal-scholarship.html
- Be an Australian citizen;
- Identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person as defined in the University of Sydney’s Confirmation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Identity Policy 2015;
- Have applied for entry through the Gadigal Program for an undergraduate program offered by the University of Sydney Business School;
- Have completed the NSW Higher School Certificate (HSC) or an approved equivalent secondary school examination in the year prior to commencing an undergraduate coursework degree at the University of Sydney Business School;
- Have a minimum ATAR of 85 or equivalent;
- Enrol in a University of Sydney Business School undergraduate coursework degree;
- Plan to start your studies in the year of award.
To continue receipt of the Scholarship, the recipient must maintain a minimum SAM of 50 each semester.
Recipients must maintain a full-time enrolment of 24 credit points per semester. Recipients may decrease their study load for extenuating circumstances which limits the capacity of the student to study full-time, with the prior approval of the Faculty.