Tranby Aboriginal College free courses
Tranby, as a nationally registered training organisation (RTO), offers units of competency, full VET qualifications, and non-accredited skill development initiatives to Indigenous adults from across Australia. Courses at Tranby have changed over time from trade-based skills to governance and legal advocacy. Most importantly, Tranby offers these qualifications in a unique, culturally supportive environment, and these courses are offered free for Indigenous students.
Please note that this RTO does not provide scholarships, but each of the eleven courses that they offer are subsidised by the Australian Government for Indigenous students.
- Students must be studying at Tranby Aboriginal College, located in Glebe, NSW;
- Students must be Indigenous;
- Students must study one of the following courses at Tranby:
- Diploma of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Advocacy (1086NAT);
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management (AHC31416);
- Certificate IV in Community Development (CHC52115);
- Diploma of Applied Aboriginal Studies (10578NAT);
- Diploma of Community Development (CHC52115);
- Diploma of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Governance (BSB50220);
- Certificate IV in Business (Governance) (BSB41915).