Our work with schools
Engagement with schools is key to long-term student participation and program impact.
We provide student-centred individualised support while ensuring we complement the work being done in schools to ensure we do not duplicate services.
We are currently in partnership with 25 public high schools nationally, including 16 in WA and 9 in NSW.
The Program facilitates the bringing together of students from all participating schools to attend out-of-school engagement activities to enable students and families to grow their sense of community and peer network beyond their school boundary and local community.
- Armadale Senior High School
- Ballajura Community College
- Busselton Senior High School
- Cecil Andrews College
- Collie Senior High School
- Coodanup College
- Dalyellup College
- Eaton Community College
- Girrawheen Senior High School
- Harvey Senior High School
- Kent Street Senior High School
- Newton Moore Senior High School
- Pinjarra Senior High School
- Southern River College
- Swan View Senior High School
New South Wales
- Cambridge Park High School
- Chifley College Bidwill Campus
- Chifley College Dunheved Campus
- Chifley College Mount Druitt Campus
- Doonside High School
- Erskine Park High School
- Glenmore Park High School
- Jamison High School
- Plumpton High School
Looking for educational resources?
We collaborated with NIYEC (National Indigenous Youth Education Coalition) to develop a series of educational resources to support all students, teachers, schools and communities to listen and learn from the voices of First Nations people in Australia, to challenge dominant narratives and to engage in an honest conversation about our nation’s history.
These educational resources are for knowledge sharing and learning in community settings, classrooms, vocational courses and universities. To access these resources please register your details.